Whether you are sorting out your immigration options or seeking to reunite with a family member abroad, your team at GTILG can offer you a wide range of solutions to meet your needs.
Each individual’s immigration history and personal circumstances are unique, and we take a holistic approach to assessing each available option to earn the best outcome for your case.
Some common options include:
- B1/B2 visitor visas extensions and changes of status
- F-1 student visas extensions and changes of status
- Affirmative asylum applications for those fearing persecution in their home country
- U-visas for victims of certain crimes or employment-related crimes
- T-visas for victims of human trafficking or labor trafficking
- Relief under the Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”) for those who have suffered from domestic violence
- Naturalization for those pursuing U.S. citizenship
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Temporary Protected Status (“TPS”) for individuals from certain countries